Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 1

It's been fun... I've added a few new people to skype, made a few new friends. I haven't done anything major but I'm starting off slow. I am actually enjoying it even though I am only concentrating on small tasks. I have also started saving up my 20p and less. I actually had quite a collection in my wallet today xD. I've wrote myself a little letter to open on day 1001. I have also listened to a band I hadn't heard of before today - Eleventyseven. I'll give them a 4/10. They're ok, but not that original. They sound like an average indie band. But I have listened to them. I also may have convinced someone else to participate in the Day Zero Project. And I am about to watch Back to the Future. I haven't seen it before, but always meant to, I just never got around to it which is what this project is all about. Hence why Back to the Future is the first movie I will watch. So all in all, day 1 has been a success in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment